Best for beginners and vapers using high nicotine e-liquids (12mg+).
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x eGo Eco AIO
- 2 x BFHN 0.5 coils
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x manual and warranty
- Power and range: 650mAh
- E-liquid capacity: 1.2mL
- Coil resistance minimum: 0.5ohm
- Safety: Short circuit protection
- Charging: USB
- Material: stainless steel, zinc alloy
- Dimensions: 14mmx113mm
- Weight: 37.5g
FEATURES & TIPS
- The eGo AIO Eco features a small battery which lasts for ages (approximately 350 puffs per full charge) and uses low voltage charging.
- Switch on and off: Press power button 5 times.
- Fill the unit by removing the mouthpiece and filling, then screw the mouthpiece back on.
- Change background colour: Power unit off, then hold down the power button. The tank will light up, then press the power button again to cycle through the colour options. When you've selected your colour, wait until the light disappears (this locks the colour choice in) and switch the unit back on. You can also choose no colour as an option.
- Charging indicator the power button will light up red while charging, and will switch off once the unit is fully charged. The power button will stay lit when the battery is fully charged, and will flash with increasing frequency as the battery power is draining.
- Spitback or gurgling? Use slow, controlled inhales. Pulling too hard can cause spitback by flooding the coil.
- Power button flashes 10 times and unit won't fire? The power button has a 15 second cut-off to prevent over-discharge. Don't hold the power button down longer than 15 seconds.