Great for absolute beginners and experienced vapers who want a small stealth device.
Note - Coils wear out over time. If you notice a lingering burning taste, or your vape production becomes weak your coil will be ready for replacement.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x K-Pin Mini
- 1 x 0.5ohm SSOCC coils
- 1 x USB cable
- Instruction manual
- Power and range: 1500mAh
- Coil resistance minimum: 0.15ohm
- Tank capacity: 2mL
- Safety: 10 second cut-off, short circuit protection, overcharge and overheat protection
- Charging: USB
- Material: Aluminum zinc alloy
- Dimensions: H: 120mm; D: 22mm
- Weight: 120g
FEATURES & TIPS
- Switch on and off by pressing the power button 5 times.
- Telescopic mouthpiece: simply twist the black top section to make the mouthpiece rise up and twist in the opposite direction to retract.
- Push down and unscrew the top mouthpiece section to fill.
- Automatically adjusts wattage to your SSOCC coil.
- Airflow is non-adjustable.
- Charging indicator: 5 lights indicates a full charge, as the battery power decreases the number of lights will decrease. When the battery has fully drained, they will flash 15 times and the unit will switch off.
- To change the coil when the unit contains e-liquid, hold it upside down when unscrewing the middle section to keep the e-liquid inside the tank.
- Spitback or gurgling? Use slow, controlled inhales. Pulling too hard can cause spitback by flooding the coil.
- Hold the power button down for two seconds before inhaling to allow the e-liquid time to be vaporized.
- Remove the coil, wipe it clean, and replace.
- Avoid overfilling the tank.
- LED flashes 6 times and switches off? Unit has overheated, let it cool down and try again.
- LED flashes 15 times and switches off? Battery has drained and needs to be recharged.